Over the surmountable time, ElmMac Pty Ltd has built a base of satisfied buyers by providing them with high quality service and being responsive to their concerns. We expect third-party merchants that are using ElmMac Support to provide the same level of service and responsiveness and to comply with this ElmMac Support Customer Service Policy.
If we find that any transaction violates this policy or is otherwise illegal, unsuitable, or results in an unacceptable customer experience, we may take any corrective action that we deem appropriate and is permitted by the ElmMac Supportments Inc. Customer Agreement.
If you are a buyer and believe that a merchant has not complied with this Policy, please use the Contact Us page to inform us.
a) Refurbished: A refurbished product has been professionally restored to working order. Typically this means that the product has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications. The item may or may not be in its original packaging. The manufacturer's or refurbisher's warranty must apply. Refurbished items are sometimes referred to as "remanufactured."
b) Used – Like New: An apparently untouched item in perfect condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing, but the original packaging is intact and pristine. There are absolutely no signs of wear on the item or its packaging. Item is suitable for presenting as a gift.
c) Used – Very Good: A well-cared-for item that has seen limited use but remains in great condition. The item is complete, unmarked, and undamaged, but may show some limited signs of wear. Item works perfectly.
d) Used – Good: The item shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and works perfectly. It may be marked, have identifying markings on it, or show other signs of previous use.
e) Used – Acceptable: The item is fairly worn but continues to work perfectly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use.
2. Receipt for purchases. You must provide a receipt or confirmation (email or physical) to the buyer for their purchase that includes the date of purchase, the total purchase amount, including shipping and taxes, the shipping address, if the item was shipped and for each item purchased, a description of the item, the condition of the item if it is not new, the price of the item, and the quantity purchased. If you provide this product information to ElmMac Support, it must be the same as what was presented to the buyer when placing their order.
3. Delivery estimates. You must communicate a delivery estimate to the buyer on your order details page or via email. If you miss your delivery estimate, ElmMac Support may cancel payment for the order at the buyer's request. While not mandatory, we strongly recommend providing a tracking number to the buyer.
4. Charging after fulfillment. You must charge the buyer for the purchase only after you have fulfilled their order. We consider physical goods to be fulfilled when they are shipped. We consider digital goods and services to be fulfilled when they are delivered to the buyer.
5. Adjustment for shipping, taxes and order modifications. You may charge the buyer an additional amount above the original order amount, to make adjustments for revision of taxes, shipping cost, and order modifications. The additional amount can be up to 15% of the original order amount, up to a maximum of $75. For example, if the original order amount was $100, you can charge the buyer up to an additional $15. If the shipping and tax amounts displayed to the buyer at the time of purchase are estimates and expected to be revised, you must indicate that to the buyer before they place the order.
6. Returns Policy. You must post a return policy on your website and make it easily accessible to potential buyers. You must comply with these policies when a buyer requests a refund, return, or exchange. You are responsible for managing returns for your orders.
7. Customer Service Information. You must post customer service information such as customer service address, phone number or email address on your website. You should respond to communication from a buyer within one business day.